- yaxx likes this
- hoschie likes this
- 3dcube said: thats some nice hard surface modeling you have there!!!! keep it UP!
- lynai said: That’s really cool! >O< Although it’s simple, I like how you have the piping on the bottom and wire meshes over the fan and the other thing on the bottom. So cool!!
- cloudwaltz posted this
A Waltz In The clouds ... there's nothing to be afraid of. Heaven will always be on my side.
Kylie Silverdust. (Eunseol Kim)
- Novice 3D Artist
- working in the film industry
- working on "Starship troopers" and Stephen Chow's "Journey to the west"
- Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Mudbox, BodyPaint3D, aftereffects and now studying game graphics (3ds Max and UDK)
- majored in Political science and Diplomacy
- have been studying 3D for over a year now
- person who always devotes heart and soul and energies to something worthless. (That's my inveterate disease.)
My Gallery -